Invested: October 2018
The Clinician is an innovative digital health company helping healthcare organisations to collect, analyse and act on the health outcomes and experiences that matter most to patients.
The Clinician's flagship product is ZEDOC, a value-based health outcomes platform that enables organisations to automate the collection and analysis of outcomes and experiences directly from patients, either through self-report or through connection with wearables.
For healthcare organisations, ZEDOC streamlines the end-to-end management of this healthcare data, delivering care teams patient-centred insights that have been proven to improve health outcomes and care delivery, while containing costs. For patients, ZEDOC creates an empowering and personalised digital experience that keeps them engaged at each step in their care journey.
- Named in the 2020 Galen Growth Tech Cohort of 20 most innovative health tech companies in Asia
- 2020 - Winners of the Qatar Foundation Innovation Spark Challenge and included in the 2021 Awards Program
- 2019 - Winners of the Eldex Aged Care Award for most innovative technology Asia Pacific
- 2018 - Winners of one of the Australian Digital Health Agency's National Digital Test Bed Programmes
Read more on The Clinician ..
- eHealth News, June 2020: The Clinician brings interoperability and actionable patient insights to routine PROMs collection
- Galen Growth, May 2020: Building the next generation of digital health innovators
- MedTech Core, April 2020: A New Zealand-made remote monitoring platform helps keep vulnerable patients safe from COVID-19